10/29/12

Life in Logan

It seems like im always playing catch up with my Blog! 

These last few weeks in Logan have been great! School is going great, my friends and roommates are fantastic, and im just loving life.

Chrissy came running into my room last Sunday and asked me to take her to the hospital. That about gives you a heart attack!! She was babysitting a few days before and fell down the stairs and hit her head. She thought she had a concussion and was worried so we ran to the hospital. Mean while Kenzi was sitting on the couch talking to her dad on the phone wearing her footie PJs and her banana costume for Halloween. She hangs up the phone, rips off the banana costume and runs out of the door with us. 



Ya she's a babe i know, shes my best friend!!

It has also gone from nice weather, to fall so it's a little chilly in the morning, to poring rain, to snow all in a week span! Logan weather is as crazy as Burley's!
 
I was clearly pumped to get to wear my rain jacket and use my umbrella. I LOVE the rain.


Kenzi and i try to go to as many ward functions as possible and so we went to FHE last week even though we really didn't want to be carving pumpkins. We did anyways and we actually won. Prizes were awarded to the best pumpkin and we were the lucky winners!!







I mean what girl wouldn't want a sweet mustache as a prize! We were entertained for hours!! :]

I also got to vote for the first time ever! I had no clue what to do, it wanted me to print and push all these weird buttons so i was a little stressed out, but i made it through and Voted! Yippee!



Friday night was a Basketball preseason game! I went with some pretty cute girls, my bestest friend Kim and Chrissy and Tarah, and we had fun. Aggie's ended up winning big time but it never gets old to do the Scotsman cheer!


Chrissy convinced me to go with her to dinner after the game. We went to Wingers and as we were waiting we were real hungry so we started talking about all the food we were going to order and the desert we were going to get after. Half way through our meal, i was stuffed. No way was i making it through dessert. Our waitress comes out, we thought to give us our checks, but instead to tell us a table offered to buy us dessert and if we would like it now or to go! Ya we were real shocked. That has never ever happened to me before! Another waitress came out with our dessert to go and told us at the table close to us were some of her guy friends. They bought our pie and left their numbers. She told us were were adorable and we should really give them a call. I don't think i have ever booked it out of a restaurant that fast before. We took our free pie and some guys numbers and left. I creeped them on Facebook that night and found that they sat in front of us at a football game one night so we kinda knew them. Lets just say neither Chrissy or I will be giving them a call anytime soon. They were very nice guys, but i definitely am not the kind to call a guy first.




Like my recent purchase. I was so pumped to find footie PJs at walmat that i just couldn't pass them up! I know i am a real looker in them but who cares, they are super cozy and thats all that matters to me!


Logan is beautiful in the fall. I love the bright colors, the brisk air, everything about the fall amazes me. It's my very favorite season and i am one lucky girl to be in beautiful Logan Utah to experience one of the best falls ever. Im one happy lucky girl! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment