10/29/12

A Pretty Epic Weekend Back Home

Oh how i love being home. I have always been such a home body, so any chance i get to be home, i take! For fall break my Thursday class go canceled so i was lucky to get both Thursday and Friday off. I pack up and headed on home on Wednesday night. I didn't do a whole lot but hang out with the fam and work at good ole A.M.I. How thankful i am for that wonderful job. I am able to be home with my family, but working and making money on my breaks so i can enjoy college life! I am one lucky girl.

Friday night i went on a super fun date. Dallin (Brin's brother) and I and then Brin and Chad went on a double date. First Dallin picked me up and we headed to Oakley to watch the big football game against Declo. After Oakley got their butts whooped, we headed home to let the competition begin. We were carving pumpkins and i soon found out pumpkin carving can be more creative then a couple eyes and a creepy mouth. I think it took us longer to decide what design to do then it did to actually carve my pumpkin. (especially since Brin says i chose a toddler design but at least i tried right?) Dallin and i chose Batman and Brin and Chad did Princess Peach and Mario. I still think team Batman was the winners, but we all had fun.

Me and my "toddler pumpkin" according to brin. 


  Thanks for the great date Dallin.




I miss her more then she will ever know. She was the best roommate and friend a girl could ask for! 





So i definitely hated the guts! Sure glad i changed what i wanted to be when i grow up! I couldn't have handled any doctor or nursing profession of any kind!!





We weren't really sure what to do with our pumpkins when we were finished with them. I just cleared my background check so i wasn't really sure i wanted to do anything naughty to ruin my perfect record! We ended up taking them to the Declo sign so everyone driving by can see! :]



Such a great night!

I spent my entire Saturday at my Grandma Chicks house working on her garage. We tried to prep and paint the floor but it seemed like everything that could go wrong did. We ended up calling it quits but we will be back to finish some day soon!! After i got showered and cleaned up i hurried to meet the girls in Albion to go to the dreaded Haunted Mansions. I HATE scary things so this stuff isn't really my cup of tea. Mostly i go to be with my friends and have a little fun. I was scared before we even got our tickets. Some creepy man walked by and i let out a scream no girl should ever let out of their mouths! I sounded manly but i was terrified so give me a break ok. Brin about peed her pants. We got chased one to many times by freaks with chain saws. Brin and I had a dance party in the strobe lights. All together it was a great time with the best of friends a girl could ask for. Bet ya anything we will all be back next year for some more exciting adventures at Albion Haunted Mansions. They never disappoint.

I must be a horrible picture taker because i look awful in most of these pictures!



Since we had no boys to keep us safe, Syd and I assumed the boys role! Oh well we had fun!! :]




Thank heavens Halloween is almost over with for another year. This girl isn't too found of that dang holiday and is sure glad to see it go. Let the Christmas festivities begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment