10/15/12

Truly Blessed

I have some pretty amazing people in my life who are such great examples to me. I have no clue where i would be right now without them.
 
This kid is one of my bestest friends. I tell him just about everything and miss him tons. Before i left last time he made me take this hideous picture but i sure do love him.
 

 
I am so lucky to have such amazing roommates. kenzi is missing in this picture but they are wonderful! They are such examples to me, pushing me to be better each day. We have so much fun and it is so nice to have wonderful friends to live with! Love them so so much!

 
Mom came to visit a couple weeks ago and it was so good to spend time with her shopping and then eating at our favorite plave Cafe Rio! I miss her like crazy when i am away from her but i txt her every day and we talk mostly every day. I am so thankful for the wonderful relationship i have with her and for the example she is to me.



Ky is such a cute girl! I love her tons and it has been so fun lately helping her paint and decorate her house. I mostly just love helping her shop except now i feel like its my turn to get married so i can have a cute house like she does!


Kenz and i have no pictures together, don't worry we will change that! This one is a snap chat we sent to Brin to tell her how much we missed her! This girl is such an amazing example to me. Saturday she woke up early with me so we could go to the temple. She is always helping me to be better and i love her so much. I am totally comfortable around her and we have the best of time laughing and just talking about everything! 



We went to a fireside last night together which was so good! Elder Schweitser (that is totally not spelled right!) spoke on self discipline. I felt like he was speaking directly to me and that i needed to shape up my act. i decided i was going to try to be self diciplined enough to exercise every day and try eating a little healthier. We will see how that works out! Day one was a success but 6:00 is super early so we will see if i can keep it up!
 

 
I am surrounded by truly amazing people that help me so much each day! I am one lucky girl! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment