10/13/12

Reunited

So this summer i had some of the best friends a girl could have. Leaving to school was one of the hardest things i have ever done because i wasn't going to be seeing those girls every single day like usual. KK's mom was having her wedding reception on Saturday and to be quite honest i wasn't thrilled to be going home. I couldn't leave until Saturday morning because i had to go to a performance on Friday night for my class and Saturday was our homecoming game. I just wanted to stay in Logan and have a great weekend. I am SO glad i went home. Syd was here on Friday night so i got to hang out with her. I am so thankful for families. We are forever going to be together and i am so thankful for that! 

Braden Norris went to the performance with me for our class so he invited me and my friends to go hike the wind caves with him. It was really pretty fun and i was excited to be spending time with Syd. What a great night!





Being home was so nice. Mom did my laundry and bought my groceries and spoiled me like crazy. I got to eat at Taco B so i was one happy girl. We spent the day talking and laughing and painting pumpkins for our fall craft. Oh how i love my mother. We got all ready and met Syd and her mom and some of my other cousins and aunts in Declo to watch the Relief Society Broadcast. It was amazing and so cool to be there with all our family.
Saturday night getting to see my girls was the best! We went to the reception and danced our little hearts out! Brin's neighbor girls were adorable and didn't want to stop. It was sure fun even though i am sure i looked like a complete spaz!



Oh we are gross! But oh how i love her! :]



This face swap app was disgusting but boy did it cause a bunch of laughs!!




I am glad i decided to go home. Any weekend getting to spend time with my family is worth it and seeing my friends was an amazing bonus! I love my amazing crazy life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment